21st September 2011, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

What should an Electronics and Communication Engineer do to join IT sector?

why should an electronics and communication engineer should join IT sector??

Related Questions:
  1. What should an Electronics and Communication Engineer do to join IT sector?
  2. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  3. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  4. Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?
  5. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  6. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  7. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  8. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  9. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  10. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  11. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  13. How to join Robotics after completing B.Tech as electronics and communication engineer?
  14. Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Which government job exams are going to be held in upcoming year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
10th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should an Electronics and Communication Engineer do to join IT sector?

government job opportunities for electronics and communicatin fresher..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?