16th April 2018, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any difficulty during college admission for 12th candidate of CBSE Patrachar?

Hello, I am failed in 11th standard from CBSE Board and now I am going to do 12th from CBSE Patrachar. I would like to know that is there any problem at the time of college admission after my 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about CBSE Patrachar
  2. Whether CBSE Patrachar and Regular CBSE has same value? -- [New]
  3. What kind of jobs can i do after failing in class 12th CBSE from Patrachar school?
  4. Can I take admission in 12th Patrachar Vidyalaya next year? Can I get admission in a good college? What are the benefits?
  5. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  7. How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?
  8. Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th candidate of Regular Patrachar Vidyalaya?
  10. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  11. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  13. Will there be any difficulty to get admission in college for 12th IGCSE Commerce student?
  14. Is it possible to get provision admission in any Engineering college for a candidate who has secured 65% in aggregate but failed in Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  15. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?
  16. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty?
30th April 2018, 03:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any difficulty during college admission for 12th candidate of CBSE Patrachar?

As far as you are concerned about facing difficulty at the time of college admission being a Class 12th candidate of CBSE Patrachar then there is no such worry as Patrachar Vidyalaya or CBSE Patrachar or CBSE Private or CBSE Open students do get same recognition by CBSE board as that of CBSE school students. So, you just need to focus on your examination preparation without worrying much about the recognition of your Class 12th passing certificate.

For more details and FAQs related to CBSE Patrachar, you can refer to the link www.cbsepatrachar.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?