6th May 2015, 11:05 PM
Mohit ms

What should I do after completion of 12th science with 75% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I completed 12th by medical science by 75% marks than what can i do now with graduation? Which graduation course I can opt for? Is it advisable to take medical course or something else? What would be the preferred one for my marks?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  2. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  3. Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?
  4. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?
  5. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in PCMB with 60% of marks?
  6. What should I do to do IAS after the completion of 12th with Science?
  7. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  8. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  9. What courses to do after completion of 12th with Science?
  10. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  11. Can I do BCA course without having Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th Class from Science stream?
  13. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  14. Which is the best short term course after completion of 12th MPC with 60% marks?
  15. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  16. Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  17. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?
7th May 2015, 01:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th science with 75% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohit ms View Post
Sir/Mam,

I completed 12th by medical science by 75% marks than what can i do now with graduation? Which graduation course I can opt for? Is it advisable to take medical course or something else? What would be the preferred one for my marks?

Thank you!
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
7th May 2015, 06:11 AM
Studynrock

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Thank you!
After 12th exam there is chance to take admission and to give entrance exams according to your subjects in 12th class.
Like you can have two chances
1. PCM (physics, chemistry, maths)
2. PCB (physics, chemistry, biology)
PCM can lead you to have carrier in B.Tech, BSc, BBA etc
While PCB can lead you to have carrier in MBBS, Biotechnology and BDS means you have got chance only in medical field.
As you told that you have medical in your 12th standard than you have three options
MBBS
BDS
Biotechnology
so you just need to choose one so that you could be able to get going in right direction.
7th May 2015, 07:43 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

As you have mentioned that you have passed class 12th with medical science and also secured 75% marks that is a great advantage for your career but now confused what to choose after it and it happens with most of the students who passes class 12th with good grades but find themselves unable to choose a right graduation degree and the same thing happens when a candidate who is graduate and will to pursue master's degree so they are also confused.

We have a solution of your problem and this solution is really working because a candidate leaving his base and stream he/she has studied at school level will not find success easily in future because changing in the stream will harm your career opportunities that is why you do not need to change your course/ stream/ subject then only you will get good career ahead.

You must get admission in a medical course for your bachelor's degree because this is compulsory to be in your stream and if you changes then everything will be changed for life and your study and hard work on medical science will go in vain that is why you need to prefer a medical course for graduation degree.

You can opt any one of the following courses :

B.Sc Nursing
MBBS - Bachelor's of Medicine and Bachelor's of Surgery
Bachelor's of Dental Surgery
BAMS - Bachelor's of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
BHMS - Bachelor's of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
B. Pharmacy
BPT - Bachelor's of Physiotherapy
BUMS - Unani Medicine
BMLT - Bachelor's of Medical Lab Technicians

And there are many other courses on diploma/ certificate and master's degree level for a candidate willing to make his/her career in medical field.

You need to choose a right one and as per my views, you need to opt MBBS course if you want to be a successful doctor in your life and it is not easy to pursue MBBS that is why you need to prepare for entrance exams like - AIPMT, AIIMS, State Level PMT etc. to get admission in top level government institutes which provides MBBS so lets find out your career better in this field.
7th May 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How many minimum percentages needed in teweft non medical standard to take admission in fc college hissar for bsc
7th May 2015, 01:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There are many options available for you after +2. But for few of the course you have to go through the entrance examination.

You can opt for :-
* MBBS.
* BDS.
* B.Sc ( Botany ).
* B.Sc ( Zoology ).
* Nursing.
* Biochemistry.

You can also go for the other stream also as B.A. Each of the course is best. So you can go for any of them in which you see your future and have interest.

To get information about any specific course you can leave your query at the forum page. We will give the response as possible.
7th May 2015, 02:56 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Thank you!

Having completed +2 in medical stream and wanting to continue your degree in medical course, you could opt on doing graduation in B.pharm or MBBS.

The eligibility needed for doing B.pharm which is Bachelor of Pharmacy is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate.

TOP COLLEGES FOR B.Pharm in INDIA:

Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore

Amity School of Pharmacy, Noida

Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi

AR College and GH Patel Instt of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidyanagar

B.N.P.G.College of Pharmacy, Udaipur

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Birla Instittue of Technology, Mesra

College of Pharmaceutical Science, Mohud, Berhampur

Department of Pharmacy, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

Department of Pharmacy, BITS Pilani, Pilani

GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, Vishakapatnam

National lnstitute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER),
Ahmedabad

To tell about the MBBS course, if you are wishing to do the course you need to have completed +2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with at least 60% aggregate. For joining in MBBS Course you need to attempt to write the entrance exam for it.

TOP COLLEGES FOR MBBS in INDIA:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)

Christian Medical College, Vellore

Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC)

Armed Forces Medical College, Pune

Kasturba Medical College, Manipal

Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi

Grant Medical College, Mumbai

University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi

King George's Medical University, UP

Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai
7th May 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,

I have scord 944 in 12th can take genetics for my graduation.
7th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear actually you have got good percentage of marks in your 12th. With this percentage you will have a chance to apply for any type of Course in good colleges.

Coming to the stream in your graduation for a medical science in your 12th then it will be advisable to take an option of your own. Since if you have interest in the medical stream then it is good to take in your graduation.

Here we are providing you the list of Courses for Medical science stream students.

* MBBS

* BDS

* BHMS

* Nursing

* Pharmacy

* BUMS

* BAMS

* Physiotherapy

* Lab Technician

* BCA

* B.Sc

* Biotechnology

* Veterinary Science

* Forensic Science

* Food Technology etc.,
7th May 2015, 07:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

You need to understand that the boards marks have nothing to do with your admission in the medical college. The marks will be there throughout your life, no doubt about it, but then they cannot fetch you a seat in medical colleges.

You should start preparing for the Medical Entrance Examination as these exams are the only way for you to get into reputed medical colleges. Examples are-
- AIIMS,
- AIPMT,
- AFMC,
- AIPGDET etc.

Such entrance exams are conducted throughout the year with different pattern. Marks obtained in this exam helps in getting admission in the different medical degree college.

You can also consider courses like
- B.pharma
- Bachelors in agriculture
etc.
Theses also have a very good scope in future.
20th May 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

What should I do in medical field after completion of 12th class in PCMB with 72 % of marks
29th May 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam, I have scored 76% in my class 12 boards in science stream with PCMB combination, can you suggest what colleges I might opt for if I go for architecture?
28th December 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

HAI.I HAVE ATTAINED 75% IN MY CLASS 11,I AM A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT WHICH COURSE I SHOULD PREFER.I JUST WANTED TO BECOME A DOCTOR.AND I KNOW THIS ISN'T A GOOD MARK.BUT I STILL WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR.WHAT SHOULD I DO?IT'S REALLY COMPLICATED SEARCHING FOR WHAT TO BECOME...........
2nd May 2023, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am totally confused about next
13th May 2023, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,

I completed 12th in CBSE board by medical science by 75% marks than what can i do now with graduation? Which graduation course I can opt for? Is it advisable to take medical course or something else? What would be the preferred one for my marks?

Thank you!
17th May 2023, 04:37 PM
Snipeit.club

If you have completed 12th science with 75% marks, appearing for JEE or NEET can be a favorable option. Clearing these exams opens doors to prestigious engineering or medical colleges, providing specialized education, national recognition, and diverse career opportunities. JEE and NEET also develop essential skills like problem-solving, critical thinking, and time management. They offer a structured path with well-defined syllabi, resources, and support networks for effective preparation. Pursuing engineering or medicine can lead to a fulfilling career, contributing to technological advancements or healthcare, respectively. Evaluate your interests and long-term goals before making a decision.

for more information you can visit our website - https://snipeit.club/
17th May 2023, 04:39 PM
Snipeit.club

If you have completed 12th science with 75% marks, appearing for JEE or NEET can be a favorable option. Clearing these exams opens doors to prestigious engineering or medical colleges, providing specialized education, national recognition, and diverse career opportunities. JEE and NEET also develop essential skills like problem-solving, critical thinking, and time management. They offer a structured path with well-defined syllabi, resources, and support networks for effective preparation. Pursuing engineering or medicine can lead to a fulfilling career, contributing to technological advancements or healthcare, respectively. Evaluate your interests and long-term goals before making a decision.

for more information you can visit on - https://snipeit.club/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?