11th February 2012, 10:53 AM
gunturi sai krishna

What are the options available for CSE graduate students after completion of graduation?

wt 2 do afrer btech i am a computer science student
please reply on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography?
  2. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  4. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  5. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  6. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  7. What are the options available for English graduate students?
  8. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  9. Are there any chances of me getting a change of university into some other place offering the same integrated M.Sc course at my post graduate level?
  10. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  11. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  12. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  13. What are the present career options for outgoing students of CSE department? What is the minimum percentage required to attend the interview in MNCs?
  14. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  15. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of BSc Chemistry after completing 12th?
  17. What should I do to get a job after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Is BCA a good course after 12th?
13th June 2012, 03:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for CSE graduate students after completion of graduation?

There are two options before you, higher studies and career. If you are interested in higher studies, then you can select courses like M.Tech in CSE. M.E courses can be pursued with specialization in Computer and Communication, CAD, etc. Career opportunities can be searched in public sector firms like CDAC, BSNL, SAIL, ISRO, etc. Private sector like TCS, Accenture, etc usually recruits CSE graduates in software development, system administration, etc.
15th July 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available for CSE graduate students after completion of graduation?

what is future of cse students?
21st October 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the oppurtunities after complition of btech in CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?