21st July 2016, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess without training having height of 5'9" and secured 73.2% in Higher Secondary?

I am Babli Das and I have just completed my Higher Secondary. I want to be an Air Hostess. But I don't want to get training. My height is 5'9". My 12th passed percentage is 73.2%. So, can I become an Air Hostess? Please reply me.

22nd July 2016, 01:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess without training having height of 5'9" and secured 73.2% in Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Babli Das and I have just completed my Higher Secondary. I want to be an Air Hostess. But I don't want to get training. My height is 5'9". My 12th passed percentage is 73.2%. So, can I become an Air Hostess? Please reply me.
Yes, you can apply for Air Hostess recruitment but you should complete the training.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
5th August 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess without training having height of 5'9" and secured 73.2% in Higher Secondary?

Can I become an air hostess if I got 70 percent in 12th with passed the training but the height only 140cm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?