6th September 2016, 08:03 PM
sapnagandhi

What should I do to become eligible for Lectureship according to UGC norms?

I have done B.SC CHEMISTRY, MBA FINANCE AND PHD IN Mgt science going on ,but my qualification are not proper as per UGC NORMS FOR Lectureship in govt college ,what should i do. Can i do directly M.com and will be it be valid according to u.g.c for govt college job.

thanks
sapna

6th September 2016, 08:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to become eligible for Lectureship according to UGC norms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnagandhi View Post
I have done B.SC CHEMISTRY, MBA FINANCE AND PHD IN Mgt science going on ,but my qualification are not proper as per UGC NORMS FOR Lectureship in govt college ,what should i do. Can i do directly M.com and will be it be valid according to u.g.c for govt college job.

thanks
sapna
In order to be eligible for lectureship, it is important for very candidate to complete his/her Master degree from recognized university with minimum 55% marks in respective discipline. After completing the Master degree it is essential for every candidate to sit for NET that is National Eligibility Test exam or SET exam State Eligibility Test (any one) and has to qualify NET/SET exam with minimum 60% marks in order to apply for the lectureship in any college of India.

Yes, you have to complete your M.Com and then you can apply for NET/SET examination after qualifying in the examination you can apply in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?