26th November 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How and when can I join Charted Accountant course? What is the procedure to become a Charted Accountant?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing intermediate I want to become a Charted Accountant. I want to know how and when can I join Charted Accountant course? Please tell me the step by step procedure to become a CA?

28th November 2016, 12:47 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: How and when can I join Charted Accountant course? What is the procedure to become a Charted Accountant?

The basic eligibility to apply for CA should be passed in 12th from a recognized board.There are three stages of chartered accountant are.

Foundation course

Intermediate course

Final CA course

Procedure to apply for CA

You should register with the board of studies at the Institute of CA of India(ICAI) for the CPT.After completing +2 you can write the CPT.

After appearing CPT you are eligible to register for IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competency Course). There are two groups in IPCC i.e. IPCC-I & IPCC - II.

After clearing both groups of IPCC you can register as Articled Assistant.You can join the CA final course while serving as Articled Assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?