7th January 2013, 10:47 PM
mujeebyaser

What should I do to get a good job after completion of B.Tech?

what should i do to get a good job after completion of my b.tech.....i need details about the crash course after cmpleting b.tech......

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in a good MNC? I am pursuing B.Tech
  2. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  4. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  5. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  6. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  7. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. How to Prepare for Placements after Completion of BTech?
  10. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  11. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks? -- [New]
  12. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  13. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  15. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  16. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  17. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  18. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
12th January 2013, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job after completion of B.Tech?

You should attend the selection process of public/private sector companies to grab a good job. PSU like ONGC, BEL and IOCL has recently invited applications for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. You can also look for a job in MNC. For fresher’s recruitment is done by companies like TCS, Accenture and Infosys. You can look for any soft skill training programs that increase the chances to obtain a job in IT sector.
14th January 2013, 04:25 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do to get a good job after completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujeebyaser View Post
what should i do to get a good job after completion of my b.tech.....i need details about the crash course after cmpleting b.tech......
Hi

Since you have not mentioned which stream are you doing/have you done your B.Tech in, I won't be able to provide you with exact job details. However I would give you handful of options with which you should be able to decide which job you wish to take up according to your stream/branch in B.Tech.

The first and foremost job opportunities are in your own campus. I am saying this because there are companies which come and visit campuses all across the country and they recruit on campus students in the process of Online Aptitude Test, Technical and then Personal Interview. Some of the top campus recruiting companies are :

TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, CSC, HCL, etc and many other IT Companies. But if you do not want to take jobs in them then the next option for you would be the GATE.
GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is an entrance for the M.Tech course purpose but nowadays the PSU Companies also recruit students from them. They are NTPC, BHEL, BEL, GAIL, HPCL, IOCL, BPCL, etc and a few more. So you can try for them as well provided your score should be very high.

If you don't want to take jobs in them as well, then you can take up other options like Bank Jobs, PO/Clerical, IBPS, Railways, CDS, AFCAT, LIC, IAS, IPS, and other government jobs. If you want to look for the private ones, then with just B.Tech degree it would be tough to get a job. However if you can do the MBA course, then you would definitely increase your market value for the same and get high paying jobs.

What you have to do to get jobs is have thorough knowledge about your subject, be smart, talented, have good positive thinking, presence of mind and most importantly have good communication and problem solving skills. With these you can surely impress any company and get a good job for yourself.

Hope this helps
All the BEST
Regards
RANJEET
1st July 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I complete my b.tech in eee branch with 55 % .i want to join in job at core side. .did i have any oppurtunites . .or what course did i join to get better job. .please answer me
11th August 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Now iam in first year of btech cse in a top university. I need what are the steps to be follow and what should i do to get a job in core companies after my btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?