1st October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel?

Hi Friends,
I have a problem about not getting the confirmation e-mail from Syntel. I have got selected in Syntel Off-Campus Drive already but didn't get any confirmation. So I want to contact with any person of Syntel regarding interview. Please tell me how can I?

Related Questions:
17th October 2015, 07:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel?

First of all I congratulated you for getting selected in Syntel Off campus drive. But you did not get any confirmation yet.

**It’s a common trend in Syntel that the students get their conformation letter for joining very late. Since you are selected in the off campus drive. So you have definitely qualified in both rounds of selection Procedure. There is no need to worry about that.

**You will get confirmation letter through email soon but still if you want to contact to the Syntel regarding this then you can simply drop a mail regarding this or you can make a phone call to their office regarding this.

Email id of Syntel: [email protected]

Phone: (919) 719-5722
11th December 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel?

It's been more than 3 months and still didn't receive any mail. Will I get the mail??. Plz help
10th March 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I has came company call regarding the job offer but I can't receive beacause of some reason then what I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?