19th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Syntel On-Campus Drive?

Hi Friends,
Still I didn't get the congratulations email from Syntel but my friends got the email 10 days back. I have been selected in Syntel in the On-Campus Drive and I am waiting for my Offer Letter. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  3. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive about a month ago?
  4. How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel?
  5. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  6. Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  7. What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  9. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  10. What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?
  11. Is there any problem to join TCS Ignite if also selected in Off-Campus Drive?
  12. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  13. How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?
  14. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  15. When will I receive my offer letter for Syntel?
  16. When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?
  17. Offer letter, salary and bond details for Syntel company?
  18. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?
21st April 2016, 03:48 AM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Syntel On-Campus Drive?

They have certain procedures and requirement of the project. Based on the requirement they will allocate the candidate and they will send call letters. You will also get the call letter within couples of weeks. Here you can ask why my friend got the call letter immediately because here they follow assignment of candidate selection number. It will place key role for getting the call letters.
21st October 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Syntel On-Campus Drive?

Hi, When the Syntel final Hr results will be announced for the candidates who have attended the offCampus drive on 16th July 2016 at Tagore Engineering college since waiting from past 3 months
22nd October 2016, 12:05 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you have not received so far, then get in touch with Syntel first & ask about your situation. If you had selected, then would have gotten a call or mail from them. I suggest you to move on & look for another job. They might be having some procedure so that they are delaying. For you it is better to get in touch.
30th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Syntel written test conducted - 29 January 2016
Venue : LNCT college Indore
then further rounds was conducted in - Sushila Devi Bansal College, Umaria A.B. Road Near Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
date : 20-march-2016
I had cleared all the Rounds Written , GD , Technical and Last HR also
Please let me know the Status of my Interview
unique Id :24066

Please Tell me
9th February 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I attended interview on 7th jan 2017 at chennai...
Some people has already joined on 30th jan..
But everyone is saying 2nd slot will also come..
And when we are calling in Syntel company they are telling to wait we will mail you the results..
And one of my friend mailed them then they replied wait for sometime shortly we will mail remaining candidates...
In hr round there was 135 students and only 70 students got call and joined there on 30th..
But again Syntel has come with its requirement... where repeaters are not allowed...
So i should wait for its result or not???
In hr round also hr told me you will get mail..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?