14th June 2018, 04:25 PM
MD SAHiR HOSsAiN

What should I do to improve HS Physics marks under WBCHSE?

I scored average and passed HS under WBCHSE, but scored very low in Physics theory and got "N.A." in grades category in that subject. Now, having problems in getting admission due to low score in Physics theory also post publication review (PPS) option is not given for me. What should I do now to improve my marks in physics theory and save my future from getting wasted?

15th June 2018, 11:12 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to improve HS Physics marks under WBCHSE?

As you have already passed the WBCHSE exam and got lesser marks in Physics subject, there is nothing to do now. If you would fail the exam, there is a chance to re - appear in the exam again next year. But, in your case, there is no chance to improve the marks now. However, forget all those pasts and try to improve your weakness and live a straight life for getting achievements in future. I can suggest you to go for private colleges to do graduation because none government or government sponsored college will give you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?