11th August 2016, 10:34 AM
paimiliyush

Address of companies which have well established name in Instrumentation and Technologies

Actually i am looking for few companies those have well establish name in Instrumentation and technologies. I am just in need of address and Industries in which they are providing their instruments and explaining new aspects about instrumentation and technologies.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  2. Internship companies list in Bangalore for electronics and communication students?
  3. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  4. Which organisation is best in Instrumentation field? Contact details of such companies?
  5. Whcih are the good companies for instrumentation companies?
  6. Computer science/IT project/intern for 2-3 months?
  7. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies which offer plant training between November 21 to December 13 for B.Tech EEE students?
  9. Where can I do Oracle course in Chennai?
  10. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  11. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [New]
  12. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Web Technologies in Hyderabad
  14. List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs?
  15. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. What should I do after scoring 63% while studying B.Tech CSE 6th semester?
  17. While in B.Tech 6th semester what should I do for training? Names of the institutes?
  18. Companies offering training in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
12th August 2016, 09:39 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Address of companies which have well established name in Instrumentation and Technologies

List of companies in india related to instrumentation technologies are listed below

ABB

Robert Bosch

Larsen and Tubro

Invensys

Suzlon

Pricol

Essar

GE

Apna Technologies

National Instruments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?