26th September 2011, 12:06 AM
bibin chacko

What should I do to make my Life successful?

i want to make my life in the future a successful one what should i do?

14th October 2011, 07:56 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: What should I do to make my Life successful?

If you want to make your life successful the one and only way is studies.Studies has no end and studies is not a property no one can take from you.
You didn't mentioned what you doing at present any way go for studies.Once you completed you academics then you can live yourself without depending on others.
The farmer are also coming to towns and studying their children's.
So,don't waste you time study well and go with bright future.
14th October 2011, 10:49 PM
Dharmesh Radadiya

Hello Dear I have one lovely Suggestion for u that if u want to be happy in life think only about present and live in present only never think more about past and future because both of them give us just sorrow nothing else so live in present and just to whatever your self tell u.

Ask question to your self and try to find answers your self ok it will give u a happiness.
12th December 2011, 05:41 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Its very nice that you thinking about success. They say, if you think about success, half the work id already done.

So let me tell you a few facts about success.

1. Only thinking about it won't get it to you. You have to work the same amount to get it.

2. You have to learn how to maintain it, handle it, get used to it.

3. Never be satisfied with what you have achieved. Always look for new possibilities.

4. Share your success with others, let others learn from it and grow.

Now I would tell you a bit about the common things in the most successful people till date.

1. Time Management : Time is the most useful and limited resource any man has. It has to be utilized in the most efficient manner, so that you never regret anything later on.

2. Think Big : Successful people always like thinking big, king size. So start it, and think high of yourself.

3. Education : I wont say that it has to be there, but yeah education always pays back, be it in form of respect you earn, or in the form of money. Education is always saluted.

4. Believe in yourself : You are the one who would be achieving if anything. So if you do not know and have faith in yourself, you would end up nowhere. Have full confidence in you.

These are some points which you must note, and try to follow and inculcate in your personality so that you can walk the footsteps of success.

Quote:
The ladder of success is never crowded at the top. So go fir it.
13th December 2011, 08:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibin chacko View Post
hi,
If you want to become a successful man you have to work hard from now onward..
You select your aim and go for it. Don't stop till you get success.
Gain knowledge from any were you want.

ALL THE BEST!
13th December 2011, 10:32 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to make my Life successful?

Quote:
How to make life successful?

Hi bibin,

I am really amazed by your intention to know "how to make life successful", so , you have already climbed the first step towards success. There are millions of people in this world , who lack this intention, I am happy that you are not one of them.your success story has already started.

Here are the few principles to gain success that I have already tried and benefited, that I am going to share with you:-

-Believe in yourself

-Never loose hope in life

-never try to suppress your inner voice (voice of soul).

-If you are good as a person , then I am sure that your inner soul will show you right direction , It may possible that , firstly you don't like that , but give life a reasonable chance. and see the result. you will definitely succeed or I will say, you will be happy after doing that.

-Learn from each and every incident that comes along your way every day.

-Never commit one mistake again and again.

-Be consistent on these principles.

I know that to follow these principles in Life is not that easy, but one needs to do that in order to be successful.

best of luck

regards.
14th December 2011, 12:02 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To make your life successful, first fix your goal, and then go for it with your cent percent.

To get success the only way is hard work..

Study hard and try to secure a good percentage of aggregate in graduation or post graduation course.

Now a days the market is very much competitive, so it is very hard to get a good job.

If you get an job opportunity then do not let it go.

Give a hard competition to get the job.

After getting a job try to retain that..

With your hard work and determination try to reach your goal..

In this way you can lead a successful life.

All the best.
14th December 2011, 01:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

In single sentence, I say that overcome all your hurdles. That itself is a success for you.

In this regard, let me remind you the quotation of Swami Vivekananda, " Success does not come to you, you have to go to it ". This is an inspring quotation for everyone.

Sucess does not come with that much easy. You have to overcome so many hurdles and have to put best efforts in efficient manner.

To make your life successful, assign yourself some
-Goals
-Objectives
-Mission
-Vision etc. which are difficult to acheive.

Make yourself proper plannng with all the steps clearly explained yourself to do. Later on do systematic work to acheive your goals.

Put cetain time period yourself to achieve those targets or to reach those destinations. Make sure that you are finishing targets within the set time by you.

If you have acheived what you wanted which was not too easy to accomplish, then you are a person who was succeded.

A person who was successful in his life will always be successful in all other areas whatever he performing.

So, follow my guidelines and try to bag success and enjoy the sweetness of success.
14th December 2011, 02:06 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Only Education & self confidence are the two things that make your life successful as these are the only things that provides you the name ,fame & money to build up a good status in society.

To become a successful man leave your past,think about your present & forget all the worries of future.Try to make your present as smiley as you can.Get the complete advantages of your career & bloom llike a flower in the garden to spread its fragrance in the whole society.

Remember these words-

Success is not a thing to purchase.....
Success is not a race to chase....
Success is the only way of maze,,,,
To make your Life full of Grace.
14th December 2011, 06:54 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: What should I do to make my Life successful?

Quote:
dont feel bad about you you might also have talents first bring out the talents and try to get professional in your talent then your life will be bright
14th December 2011, 08:22 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

uccess is when you feel at ease with yourself, when you earn enough to sleep well at nights, when your close relationships are good and you are a positive influence on those around you. When you can deal with adversity and plan for the future. For me success is also achieving self-control, defeating procrastination and feeling motivated and passionate about my life and work.

So always be positive and do your own work concentratly..............

Good Luck.....................
14th December 2011, 10:33 AM
Hours

Every body has different defination for success.
For some people money siginfies the success.
For some people good education is success.
For some people their wonderful career is success.
For some people their perfect relationship with every one in their life is success.
For some people their discipline and principles in life is success.

Question is what is success means to you.

Search it and if working towards it give you peace
than think that you have found your success.
14th December 2011, 04:47 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
to lead a successful life you need to be self satisfied with what you have. The happiness lies in your mind. Happiness for each person differs. Some feel happy with the company of beloved ones some feel happy if they have money. You must have a goal in your life and work hard to achieve it .though you are not initially successful you will achieve it.
All of us are born with a reason and have talent within then . Bring out the talent matters . Once you have identified your talent you can follow the path to make your life successful one.
To lead a happy life you need to keep your surroundings happy. You must find out who are the right person as your friends. There are many people who will be with you till you have money. True one are those who will be with you till the end. Company of good friends will surely help you to get success.
You can read books from eminent persons and follow their path. First of all do regular exercise and meditation regularly.
14th December 2011, 07:41 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to make my Life successful?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Life is s small.So enjoy every moment of llife.
You should face the problems in life.
BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE.
Live the life happily.Enjoy all the moments in life.
Choose the field of your own interest.

BEST OF LUCK !!!
14th December 2011, 08:33 PM
dev99

you may be getting many advice but i think if you could live the life the way you want then your life is successful.
15th December 2011, 11:13 AM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend
Its very nice that you thinking about success. They say, if you think about success, half the work id already done.

So let me tell you a few facts about success.

1. Only thinking about it won't get it to you. You have to work the same amount to get it.

2. You have to learn how to maintain it, handle it, get used to it.

3. Never be satisfied with what you have achieved. Always look for new possibilities.

4. Share your success with others, let others learn from it and grow.

Now I would tell you a bit about the common things in the most successful people till date.

1. Time Management : Time is the most useful and limited resource any man has. It has to be utilized in the most efficient manner, so that you never regret anything later on.

2. Think Big : Successful people always like thinking big, king size. So start it, and think high of yourself.

3. Education : I wont say that it has to be there, but yeah education always pays back, be it in form of respect you earn, or in the form of money. Education is always saluted.

4. Believe in yourself : You are the one who would be achieving if anything. So if you do not know and have faith in yourself, you would end up nowhere. Have full confidence in you.

These are some points which you must note, and try to follow and inculcate in your personality so that you can walk the footsteps of success.
15th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

You have already got the answer from my team members like, in order to be successful, decide your AIM in life and work for that. Time management skills and Your confidence should be perfect.

Well, One thing additional I want to tell you that I personally feel. Which makes my life happy and now I feel that I'm fully satisfied with this. This will provide you additional power to work a lot and will provide you the great stamina to work for long time.

This is nothing else but Meditation. Now, you'll say what it is? How it can make your life successful. My dear it can't make your life successful but it can give you relaxation and much more power to you so that you can focus on your goal.

Our brain is just like a container, where everyday we are putting something. At some stage don't you think it can burst like a pressure cooker.. Well, just kidding but its fact. There's a need to do some activities which manage the entire system. Here, we can prefer Meditation.

But follow the ideas and tips mentioned by the experts also. That's matter a lot, I'm just telling you the way to mange your desires and expectations.

Wish you all the very best.
28th July 2020, 12:41 AM
deepikapandey9999

I don’t think there is anything wrong with not wanting to work hard. I think life should be enjoyed. I choose to work hard because I think I can get a larger amount of enjoyment later in life.

The focus for anything you do should not be in working hard. It’s easy to work hard. Running 100km is hard. Not eating for days is hard. But rather, it’s the reward you seek that matters.

To some people, the process of working hard and seeing progress is enjoyable. To some, living a simple life with an average paying job is what they want.

The most important question you should ask is what do you want? And make sure the answer you gave to that question is not determined by others or the society.

To answer your question, I think it comes down to motivation. And specifically, intrinsic motivation.

You do not want to work hard because your current status seems safer and more comfortable than the enjoyment of working hard and achieving your goals.

Then again, there is nothing wrong with feeling comfortable. But there is something wrong if you know you will be happier working towards something, and yet you don’t.
29th July 2020, 11:49 AM
Mebinmathews

To be successful in life
1. Set a goal that u need to achieve
2. Maintain a routine and stick to it
3. Find a mentor
4. Learn to say No
5. Be smart about money
6. Learn from your mistakes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?