23rd March 2017, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study engineering after completion of 12th standard?

What should I do to study engineering after completion of 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow for it? Can someone please guide me on this? I need to know the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  2. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  4. How can i study in ISRO after passing in 10th standard?
  5. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  11. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  12. Which is a good option 10+2 or Diploma in order to become a Civil Engineer?
  13. Am I eligible to do software engineering course after completion of 12th standard arts course?
  14. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot?
  15. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  16. Which is the best course in engineering? I have completed 12th standard
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  18. Admission in SVNIT after diploma in Mechanical?
24th March 2017, 08:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study engineering after completion of 12th standard?

First thing I would like to let you know that for studying engineering i.e; Bachelor of engineering/technology after your Class 12th you need to have completed your Class 12th with at least 45% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further for getting admission in Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology like IIT, NIT, ISM, etc. and other private engineering colleges you will need to appear and qualify their respective entrance examinations like JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ), State EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc. by satisfying their respective eligibility criteria. Also for more details and updates about these entrance examinations you can refer to their respective official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?