31st October 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Fighter Pilot in Indian Air Force? Information about Physical eligibility and exam pattern?

Hello Sir, I am a student of class 10th. I am a girl and I want to become a Fighter Pilot in Indian Air Force. I want to know can I become a Fighter as a girl?What are the Physical requirements? Also tell me about the exam pattern.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a fighter pilot in Indian Air Force? I am a class 10th student
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it? -- [New]
  3. What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?
  4. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can I become a fighter pilot through NDA?
  7. How can I become a fighter pilot after 12th through NDA?
  8. Can a girl become a fighter pilot in IAF? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Indian Air Force in fighter pilot branch?
  11. Which exams should I take to become a women fighter pilot in Indian Air force? What are the terms and conditions?
  12. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  13. What can I do after completion of MCVC?
  14. BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot
  15. Can I become a fighter pilot in IAF through NDA after class 12th
  16. Passed 12th MCVC in Electrical Technology : Can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot?
  17. What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class
  18. What are the qualifications required to get into technical team on Indian Air Force to build fighter planes?
2nd November 2016, 07:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Fighter Pilot in Indian Air Force? Information about Physical eligibility and exam pattern?

A girl candidate can join the Flying Branch and eventually become a Fighter Pilot through AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test). This exam allows both men and women to get into the flying branch for Short Service Commission (SSC) i.e. for 14 years.

The eligibility criteria required for AFCAT exam to join Flying branch are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics .

-The candidate should possess Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 24 years .

Physical standards requirement :

Height : 162.5 cm for both men and women with correlated weight.

Eyesight : 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another.

Selection procedure :

Screening Test

Psychological Test ,

Group discussion & Interview .

Exam Syllabus :

Reasoning

Verbal ability

General Awareness

Numerical ability

General Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?