8th January 2012, 04:57 PM
nitinstylis

What can I do to become a software engineering after passing BSc 3 years from Mathematics?

sir i`m student of B.Sc 3year from mathematics
n i want to be a software ingineer but i don`t know what can i do 4 it. pls tell me what i m doing 4 this

8th January 2012, 06:27 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to become a software engineering after passing BSc 3 years from Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinstylis View Post
n i want to be a software ingineer but i don`t know what can i do 4 it. pls tell me what i m doing 4 this
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
  • You can do M.SC
  • do M.SC directly from computer branch
Your masters course would be a two year course. so, you should do that course.after that hoping you can get a good job
8th January 2012, 07:02 PM
ray kashyap

Default Re: What can I do to become a software engineering after passing BSc 3 years from Mathematics?

hello nitin after bsc math u r eligible for mca it not ful software engineerng course but it is look like it it is a basically computer application course there are many universities
ip university delhi
bharti vidayapeeth university pune
amity university noida
symbosis international university pune
29th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing my bsc graduate to addmission in software enginnering n which college is best for that????
16th November 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying bsc software engineering 3rd year what can i do after completed & is there any job oppurtunity after completed uG degree
16th November 2012, 08:24 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

You have to separate software course like java, j2ee, oracle, oracle DBA, dot net, C and c++ etc. then you will get placement from the institute only. First only search institute which can place you 100% after your course completion. The NIIT will place you after the course. So you can check and join your nearest institute and put little effort in understanding the languages and developing and other things. So you can easily come out with good score and you will be placed in software IT company. Your logic should be good to be in software field then you can reach heights in it.
9th February 2013, 02:53 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinstylis View Post
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can apply for this post but you need to have a strong skills in the programming.

only then you can survive in this IT industry or else it would be a hectic job for you.

So choose properly when you take this decision.

Also when you do a extra course from outside the institute like .Net , Java , linux , php or any other software.

Be prepared for that type of courses where you can get more options.Since if you are choosing any domain like from the above then you can broad down your options for your careers.

Since you are clear of what job you want so choose any field which makes you feel comfort.

I suggest you to go for the PHP, Linux or .Net

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

my bca not completed in 3yr from ignou if i complete in another during session then can i make the software engineer or dba or any engineer inthe software firm ...........................i.e rajkumar
19th May 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

can i get direct admisson in 2nd year b.tech after passing b.sc.in mathematics
17th December 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I be a good software engineer after completing 3yrs B.Sc on mathematics...give full details step by step what I have to do...what courses I have to be completed..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?