13th November 2011, 09:21 PM
ash36

What should I opt after B.Com between MCA, MBA and M.Com?

Hi! My self anshika singhal i have completed my 12th class by f.m.m.now i am doing b.com from s.d.college of commerce muzaffarnagar &doeacc o level also.what should i opt after b.com -m.c.a or m.b.a or m.com?

22nd January 2012, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt after B.Com between MCA, MBA and M.Com?

After your B.Com you have to appear for entrance exam to get admission for professional course like MCA and MBA. You have to appear for entrance examination like NIMCET, AIMCET, etc., to get admission to MCA programmes. To seek admission you have to appear for the CAT, GMAT, MAT, OPENMAT etc., exams which are conducted to take admission for the MBA. To get admission for the MCA course, mathematics at the class 12 or graduation level is mandatory. As for opting between MCA, MBA and M.Com it is completely your decision as each course have its own value. You can pursue MBA in several streams of your choice. In todays job market, professional course like MCA and MBA are in demand. It is advisable that you can pursue any of the programmes between MCA and MBA.
23rd January 2012, 12:26 AM
suraj2157

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash36 View Post
Hi! My self anshika singhal i have completed my 12th class by f.m.m.now i am doing b.com from s.d.college of commerce muzaffarnagar &doeacc o level also.what should i opt after b.com -m.c.a or m.b.a or m.com?
Hi Ash,
If you are talking about long term than MBA is very useful if you do it from top B-schools and other courses like MCA and M.Com having value as well but not like MBA.
If you want to make career in IT field than choose MCA as its very good course and M.Com also has good reputation but again i prefer MBA in the long term..But at the end of the day its your decision and it totally depend on your interest.
23rd January 2012, 05:22 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

its all about your choice because MCA,MBA,MCOM are three different PG degrees and they have there own values.
31st January 2012, 11:09 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello frenz!!!!!!

am little more confused, i have completed B.Sc. & now I want to go to MBA(IT) but i dont know what is the job opportunity i will get after completing this MBA.
first up all i have to search best collages for MBA (IT) . & what Are the syllabus in it.
if anyone having any idea or any suggestion plz reply me on :- [email protected]
n plz tell me it is beneficial for me or not.

plz do reply...........
13th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i have no interest in teaching like but i like to do mcom so can i get placement in other fields from m.com????????
17th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hi sir.
i am taken cec in 12and degree i have completed b.com (computer).now i confused to mca or mba
13th July 2013, 11:25 PM
pinksony

Hello dear...

Each one has its own importance...it is totally depended on you....

Mca,mba,m.com all three are good professional courses.....to enter into mca or mba field..you need to appear for entrance exam....to persue your mba you need to appear for cat or icet exam....

At present there is huge demand for mba....there are many job opportunities...this field is evergreen....which makes your future bright....

Make a good choose..

All the best....
8th August 2022, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better mca or m.com to earn more money
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?