31st August 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt as my career after passing 12th with science stream with 90% marks

I had passed my 12th with science stream and 90% marks what should i opt as my career?

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  2. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  3. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career options after 12th with science stream and 82% marks?
  5. Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  7. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose? -- [New]
  8. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
  9. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  10. Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?
  11. What are the career options for me after 12th?
  12. How to opt for Biotech as my career after passing PCMB science?
  13. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  14. What should I do to opt for law after completing 12th science stream so that i can join in CBI later?
  15. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I opt for Biotechnology after passing 12th? What are the career opportunities? Which colleges are more preferable?
  17. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  18. Which stream should I opt for Science or commerce?
22nd September 2012, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt as my career after passing 12th with science stream with 90% marks

After 12th in science, you can join as cadgets in Indian Navy/Air Force. For the job profile of Postal Assistant, candidates who have completed 12th class with good marks are preferred. Clerical job positions in banks or government departments also suits with your qualification. In railways, you can try for clerical jobs or TTR positions. If you are interested in higher studies after 12th, then it will be much better. Graduation will improve the chances to obtain a better job in future.
30th March 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I opt as my career after passing 12th with science stream with 90% marks

what are the job opportunities after engineering and in biology in India? GSEB board
1st October 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose? I have passed 12th standard with 57 % marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?