18th November 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I take after completing my 10th standard? I am interested in space sciences

i am interested in space sciences and unable to choose the course for the intermediate level
what should i take after completing my 10th standard

29th February 2016, 06:59 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What should I take after completing my 10th standard? I am interested in space sciences

If You are intrestef in Space Science than you should chpose Science stream i.e Non-Medical beacuse after +2 from this stream you get a lot of options for graduation to go in Space Science.After +2 standard you become eligible for Various entrance exams like IIT,NIT and IIST which is Under ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) and after pursing course in Space study,You can apply for NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration).

The branch of engineering that you can choose after your +2:::
-Aerospace
-Aeronautical
-Rocket Science
-Space Science
-Geology
-You can also join ISRO through entrance test after your engineering course in Mechanical and Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?