13th June 2012, 12:21 AM
Sai Ganesh.Sircilla

What should we do to join Biotechnology? Fee structure and the colleges?

What we shall do in biotechnology?What is the process to do that course?What is the fee,where are colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  3. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT? -- [New]
  6. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  8. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best colleges for integrated MSc through Biotechnology? Fee structure of those colleges?
  11. What will be the fee structure to join M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  13. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in government and private colleges?
  15. What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?
  16. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
1st October 2012, 10:22 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What should we do to join Biotechnology? Fee structure and the colleges?

dear,

biotechnology is really good field

eligibility for joining biotechnology

minimum age limit: 18 years

10th pass

12th pass

then in order to join top universities you have to pass entrance exams conducted by individual university

if you eligible then you are eligible for taking admission in top universities
24th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should we do to join Biotechnology? Fee structure and the colleges?

what will be the fees structure for Bsc biotechnology course in colleges from pune.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?