25th November 2011, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

What kind of should upload while filling application for AIEEE Exam? Required Dimensions for this?

What type of photo shuld one upload while filling application form of AIEEE 2012? What shuld be its dimensions and background?

7th December 2011, 12:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of should upload while filling application for AIEEE Exam? Required Dimensions for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of photo shuld one upload while filling application form of AIEEE 2012? What shuld be its dimensions and background?
Hello friend,
You don't need to upload photo online. You will have to paste your photograph on the confirmation page which you will printout after submitting the online application form.
As far as dimension of the photograph is concerned, it should be a regular passport size with single colored background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?