11th April 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to take to do Journalism after completion of SSC exams?

I completed my ssc exams. I have interest to do journalism. After ssc what i have to do to stepttowards the journalism.? Can you please provide me the complete details which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

13th April 2016, 10:24 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps I need to take to do Journalism after completion of SSC exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my ssc exams. I have interest to do journalism. After ssc what i have to do to stepttowards the journalism.? Can you please provide me the complete details which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.
As you have completed your SSC Exams, so now you have to complete your graduation to apply for Journalism courses.

After this, you can do PG Diploma in this course.

IIMC or Indian Institute of Mass Communication is one of the descent institute to pursue this course from.

The entrance exams are generally held in May every year.

Exam Pattern for getting admission into Journalism course:
  • General Awareness
  • Aptitude and Mental Make-up
  • Language Capability
  • Analytical & Comprehensional Skills
IIMC Entrance Exam 2016 Important Dates
Application Forms starts from: 10th March 2016
Last Date to submit Application Forms: 06th May 2016
Date of Entrance Exam for Journalism: 30th May 2016 (09.00 am to 11.00 am)
Interview Dates: Last week of June/first week of July 2016
14th April 2016, 09:24 AM
harish977

Post Re: What are the steps I need to take to do Journalism after completion of SSC exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
refer this link www.iijnm.org...this will help u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?