6th January 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps after completion of B.E in mechanical?

Wat r te steps to enter to iaf after completion of b.e in mechanical. . . . And wat are te jobs to do based on our qualification. . . . . ?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  2. Steps to be taken for preparing civil services exams after completion of btech
  3. What steps to be taken to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  5. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  7. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  11. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Procedure to become CA after completion of B.Com in CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in reputed IT company?
  18. How can I get a government job after completion of B.E mechanical?
6th January 2013, 09:09 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the steps after completion of B.E in mechanical?

Hi Guest,

After completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering you have good opportunities of going for higher studies or a job.

In case of going to higher studies you have the following options:

M.Tech

MBA

The best M.Tech you can find is in the IIT’s and other top college, you can get into the above mentioned colleges by giving the best marks in GATE exam. So prepare well for the GATE exam if you are interested in M.Tech.

In case of going to MBA, you need to give the CAT exam so that you can have the best colleges to pursue the course. Apart from CAT there are lots of entrance exams where you can find the course in one of the good colleges in India.

If you are not interested in higher studies, you can go for the job in the following fields:

BANKING SECTOR

UPSC EXAMS

SSC EXAMS

DEFENCE JOBS

Technical jobs in the following companies:

BHEL

SAIL

GAIL

COAL

NTPC

And many other companies………

Thank you,

All the best.
6th January 2013, 01:20 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: What are the steps after completion of B.E in mechanical?

You have to qualify any one engineering entrance exams like-

JEE Main

JEE Advance

SMEEE

VITEEE

state level entrance exams.

Once you qualify the entrance exam then you have to participate in counselling where you have to select mechanical engineering as your choice.After last date they will assign you college according to your rank.Some top colleges for mechanical engineering are-

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Delhi

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Roorkee

IIT BHU

All the new IITs

All the 30 NITs

Jadavpur university

Anna university

SRM university

VIT university

Once you get admission in these college then you have to pass 8 semester to obtain BE/B.tech in mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?