29th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  3. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  4. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  5. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  6. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  8. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Colleges offering B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  10. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  11. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  13. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  14. How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  16. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  17. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  18. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2015, 06:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?

You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You will need a Good Domain Knowledge as well as a very good academic track record throughout your career.
You will need to score very good marks in both the Entrance Examination and once you do that and you are able to apply for the course of your choice then a Personal Interview will be conducted and it is on the basis of this Personal Interview that you will be granted the Scholarship.
So this is the step that you must follow to be eligible for the course of MS from USA.
29th September 2015, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?

To do Masters in Automobile in USA after completion of your B.Tech course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. To get admission in Master's degree course in any US university, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree course in US universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to Masters degree in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?