23rd March 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream and after completing it I want to join ISRO so I want to know what steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  3. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  4. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  5. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  6. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  8. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  9. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?
  10. How to join the ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Steps to be taken to join ISRO after B.E(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  13. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  15. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  16. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  17. How to join ISRO after completing 12th class with 46%?
  18. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
31st March 2017, 10:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?

You should follow given below steps to join ISRO.

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO entrance examination:

Bachelor of technology or Master of Science from a recognized institute.

Age criteria: 21-30 years.

You must pursue Bachelor's degree in technology after 12th science then apply for ISRO entrance exam in final year of bachelor's degree.
1st April 2017, 12:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?

You should select pursue engineering course after 10+2 science stream then in final year of bachelor's degree in engineering, you can apply for ISRO entrance examination.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is:

B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute.

Age limit is 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?