17th April 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What subject to choose after class 10 for career in Fashion Design at NIFT like colleges?

Please tell me that what subject should I choose after class 10 for career in fashion design is maths required for admission in collages like NIFT

17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What subject to choose after class 10 for career in Fashion Design at NIFT like colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me that what subject should I choose after class 10 for career in fashion design is maths required for admission in collages like NIFT
Firstly, Maths is not at all required for doing course in Fashion Designing. So, after 10th you can join any stream which you are interested for studying.

The general eligibility to join Fashion Designing course is pass in 10+2 with 50% minimum in any stream.

> > Admission in NIFT is done on the basis of entrance exam and personal interview round. You can also contact the institution directly for more details
http://www.nift.ac.in/theinstitute.html
18th April 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subject to choose after class 10 for career in Fashion Design at NIFT like colleges?

for fashion design you can opt for any stream. and for nift exam all you need is creativity, general knowledge,current affairs,english and class 10th basic maths.
i had opted for nift ENTRANCE EXAM :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?