28th June 2013, 11:37 AM
Pradeep.vicky

What subjects are important to join Indian Army after class 10th as a soldier?

What are Subjects important for joining indian army after class 10 as a solider ?

1st September 2014, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects are important to join Indian Army after class 10th as a soldier?

To join in indian army after 10th, you need to pursue your intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board.

After completion of intermediate or equivalent, you need to appear for the NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in defence services like army, navy and airforce.

After qualifying the written test, you will be called for a personal interview. Based on your performance in all the rounds of the NDA exam, you will be selected into the Indian Army.
15th February 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects are important to join Indian Army after class 10th as a soldier?

Private Education 10 class from, "State board" or open board Like as Haryana Open board or NIOS National Open board education is eligible in Army Recruitment board ?
1st September 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I Have done my 10th are exam in cbsc but with maths and science .. now I joined nios dual registration to complete my 10th Std. Wth maths and science ..can I am eligible for nda exam
10th July 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I should take after passing 10th to join the Indian army.
30th July 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

If I does not now about math and science much
31st July 2020, 05:04 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

To join the Indian army, you should opt for PCM combination of subjects that is physics,chemistry and mathematics. You can participate in open rally bharti after 12th or you can give NDA exam after 12th.
Only unmarried boys of 16.5 to 19.5 years who has passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with PCM combination of subjects are eligible to give nda exam.

You can also opt for PCB subjects that is physics,chemistry and biology subjects if you want to join in the medical field in army. You can give neet and do mbbs from AFMC,Pune or you can apply for AMC branch after 12th.
3rd August 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I din opt for math and science in class 10 open school so am i eligible for army g.d
25th June 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects and age required for became a lieutenant............ Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?