24th May 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Any possible way for a Commerce student to be Pilot in Air India?

can commerce student become pilot in air india? if there is any possible way do tell me Pilot in air india

7th July 2014, 11:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possible way for a Commerce student to be Pilot in Air India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can commerce student become pilot in air india? if there is any possible way do tell me Pilot in air india

Having a thought of joining in Indian Air Force which is a Defence force of India is good but joining in it being a Commerce student is not possible as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification for joining in it.

The minimum qualification needed for applying for joining in Indian Air force is by writing the NDA Exam and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

And to tell about the qualification,it is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

Along with this qualification there are certain other standards which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

# Martial status needed is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years of age

# The most important thing to be noted is that the candidate should be Physically fit.

But as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification you are not eligible at this stage,so it is better that you continue your studies and finish a degree and then apply for entrance exams as there are many,which offers you to join in Indian Air force

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th April 2015, 12:24 AM
Ashwakh

If you have done graduation in Commerce then you are eligible to become a Pilot in Airforce.
If you have done your 12th with commerce subject then you are not eligible .

If you are B.com degree holder , then you can apply for the CDS exam as well as AFCAT exam to become a pilot.
AFCAT stands for airforce common admission test

Geneally , the exam includes 3 branches like Technical branch , Ground duty branch and Flying branch .

Flying branch consists of ,

~ fighters
~ helicopters
~ transports

--> To join in Flying brach through either of CDS exam or AFCAT exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
3rd June 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom first year should I apply a job for a piolt post in air india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?