29th November 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for CBSE 10th board exam?

Please tell me the syllabus for cbse 10th board exam....please tell me what is it

23rd July 2012, 09:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for CBSE 10th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the syllabus for cbse 10th board exam....please tell me what is it
You question lacks proper information.
Previously the board would set the question papers for class X. But, as the education ministry headed by Kapil Sibal made it optional for the students to choose subjects and class X exams as Board exam or a general exam, the school administration also have started setting the question paper.

You need to consult your school for the syllabus. Normally, the subjects includes:
English,
d language,
Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Mathematics
History
Geography
Optional subjects (e.g. Economics, Computer, Accounts) etc.
Syllabus for the subjects are the same for all the schools affiliated to CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?