15th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Need information about graduation course in Event Management? Is B.Com enough for admission?

I am aspiring to do Event management course in my graduation. I have already done B.Com. So tell me if B.Com is enough for the course? Please provide me information regarding the event management course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?
  2. Need information about the prospects of Event Management field?
  3. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  4. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  5. Scope of Post Graduation course in Event Management
  6. Is it better to do direct CA? I am doing 12th in Tamilnadu
  7. How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?
  8. What is the eligibility for CA-CPT exam?
  9. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  11. What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?
  12. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  13. How can I get admission in Oil and Gas management course for MBA
  14. What should I do other than B.A. to become an IAS Officer if appeared in 12th Arts Board exam?
  15. Career after pursing graduation in B.Com?
  16. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. Can I get admission in government institute of event management after passing B.A 2nd year in English Honors
16th November 2015, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about graduation course in Event Management? Is B.Com enough for admission?

Yes, any stream graduates can apply for admission in event management course. Admission is mostly based on performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the institute.

Event management is a course in which you will learn to manage events like wedding, parties or any other special occasions. These days event planners are in demand and if you have good skills then surely you can succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?