1st April 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering in ISM? List of best books to prepare?

I will attend entrance exam for M.Tech in 2016-may of ISM,Dhanbad in Structural Engineering.So I want to Know what is the syllabus of this entrance exam of ISM in Structural Engineering discipline and what is the best guide book for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  2. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  3. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  4. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  5. Manipal university previous year M.Tech structural engineering entrance question?
  6. How to prepare for GATE exam if I want to do Masters degree in Structural Engineering?
  7. How can I prepare for ISM geology exam?
  8. Syllabus and list of important books to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam?
  9. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  10. Which books to be referred for NIPER exam? List of the standard books covering full syllabus?
  11. How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  13. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  14. List of books for cracking BA Spanish entrance exam of JNU?
  15. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  16. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
30th March 2017, 10:27 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering in ISM? List of best books to prepare?

As you want to know syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering in ISM here, I am going to tell you the same-

Syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering:

>>Concrete Structures
>>DESIGN OF SPECIAL RC ELEMENTS
>>INELASTIC BEHAVIOUR OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES
>>Detailing for ductility
>>Multiple Integration by using mapping function
>>Design of spandrel beams
>>Design of cast-in-situ joints in frames
>>Power Method with deflation
>>Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity

List of best books to prepare:

>>Structural Analysis Vol 1 by S S Bhavikatti

>>Steel Structures Behavior and LRFD by Sriramulu Vinnakota

>>Basic Structural Analysis by C S Reddy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?