16th August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of sub inspector recruitment test of MP?

please tell me what is the sylabus of sub inspector recruitment test 2012 of MP

Related Questions:
  1. Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?
  2. Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police? -- [New]
  4. Details about drug inspector recruitment procedure? How to apply for recruitment?
  5. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  6. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  7. How may I get syllabus for IB Recruitment test?
  8. When are the results of Kolkata police SI and SG written exam going to be announced?
  9. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  10. Entrance test and physical paramaeters to join departments such as Food Inspector, Drugs Inspector and Custom Inspector?
  11. What is the syllabus for Chemistry for RMSA Teachers Recruitment Test?
  12. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which books that I should refer for SI?
  14. Exam Pattern for FCI MT?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  16. What is the date of recruitment of West Bengal Sub Inspector and Kolkata Police Sub Inspector
  17. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  18. Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?
2nd June 2015, 11:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of sub inspector recruitment test of MP?

You must need to clear 4 stages one by one to get a job of sub inspector

a)measurement of physical standard
b) written examination
c) physical proficiency test
d) interview

1). The duration of written examination, will be two hours, and will test the proficiency in Hindi and English. The total weightage of marks will be 100 marks (Hindi 70 marks, English 30 marks).
2). General Knowledge examination shall be of 100 marks and the duration of which will be 2 hours.
3). Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry examination shall be of 100 marks and the duration of which will be 2 hours.
4). This examination shall be compulsory only for such candidates who have applied for recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (Radio)/(Finger Print)/(QD)
5). Physical proficiency test test shall be of 100 marks
6). Personal Interview shall be of 50 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?