3rd July 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How to join in the school after completing M.Com with 4 and half years of experience as accountant?

Dear Sir,

This is Nisha , I want to Join into your school as a teacher i am residing at Kilkattalai and i have completed my M.com with 4 and Half years experience as accountant . I would like to join into your school.

Regards
R.S.Nisha

13th July 2015, 04:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in the school after completing M.Com with 4 and half years of experience as accountant?

You must apply for the various posts in the different schools when they recruitment takes place.
You must apply for the Private Schools as the chance of getting a job in the Private Schools is higher than that of the Government Schools.
To become a teacher in a Government School you must complete the course of B.Ed so apply for the Private School jobs for the vacant posts and this is the procedure you must follow to be become a teacher in a School.
14th July 2015, 10:07 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How to join in the school after completing M.Com with 4 and half years of experience as accountant?

Hello Dear,

To join the the school as a teacher you must apply for various school and send your bio-data to them, when their Recruitment takes place.You should apply in Private schools. You have less chances to get the Government schools because to become a teacher in government school you must have B.Ed degree.
In private schools you may also get the good wages . You will get the government school also by completing B.Ed.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?