7th June 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What type of government exam I can apply for if I have completed computer science course?

I'm a computer science student what type of government exam I want to write and what percentage they ask even second student also write the group exam ah sir? Can you please guide me on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?
  2. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  3. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  4. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  5. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  6. Procedure to apply in WBCS Preliminary exam for B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  7. Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates?
  8. Eligibility to apply in TRB Seniority recruitment for B.Sc and B.Ed(Computer Science) graduate? How to apply in Tamil Nadu Government for Computer Science Teacher under Defence quota?
  9. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  10. Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?
  11. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  12. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  13. What type of government job can I do after completing bachelor in science
  14. How to apply or government job related to MSc computer science?
  15. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. How can I apply for TET exam after completing MSc computer science with B.Ed
  18. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?
8th June 2016, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government exam I can apply for if I have completed computer science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a computer science student what type of government exam I want to write and what percentage they ask even second student also write the group exam ah sir? Can you please guide me on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed B.Sc in Computer Science.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?