8th May 2014, 11:15 PM
abhisek nanda

Which course can I do in hospital management after completion of my graduation in computer science

which course i can do in hospital management after complition of my graduation in computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  2. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  3. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  4. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  5. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  6. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  7. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  9. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  10. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course?
  11. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  12. After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?
  13. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  14. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  15. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the different fields or career opportunities after BSc Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science after completing PG in master in computer management?
  18. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
27th August 2017, 06:53 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which course can I do in hospital management after completion of my graduation in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisek nanda View Post
which course i can do in hospital management after complition of my graduation in computer science

If you want to do Post graduation degree in hospital management after completing your graduation from computer science , then masters of hospital management is the best option for you.In MHM course non medical students are also allowed to apply. Here below are details regarding masters of hospital management course:-

About M.H.M course:- The post graduation course in hospital management deals with the study of providing services to healthcare in their facility, supply and services.

Eligibility Conditions:- Minimum qualification required to apply for MHM course is graduation degree or equivalent qualification in arts, science, commerce etc. field from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

Duration of MHM Course:- Duration of master of hospital management course is 2 years.

Major Subjects for MHM:-
Major subjects are Foundation of management, Organizational behavior, Health economics, Basic epidemiology, Marketing management, Human resource management, Health and development, Hospital organization, Planning of hospitals, Nursing administration, Quality management in health care etc.

Colleges/ Universities Offer MHM Course:-

1). Vikama Simphapuri University.(Nellore).

2). Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.(Hyderabad).

3). Radha Krishna Institute of Management and Technology.(Kanpur).

4). Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University.(Patna).

5). Apollo Institute of Hospital Administartion.(Andhra Pradesh).

6). Acharaya Academy.(Jodhpur).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?