24th December 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government exams that I can give after graduation?

what are the various govt exams that i can give after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job? -- [New]
  2. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  3. Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?
  4. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  7. What are the options for me after completing my graduation in Physics? Entrance exams which I should give after graduation?
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  9. Can I join IPCC after graduation if our exams are of 75 marks?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Which government competition exams can I appear after passing graduation with 45% in B.A
  12. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  13. Will I be able to get a Government job with 50% marks in Graduation?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for SET exam in Maths subject after doing BSc in Chemistry
  17. Am I eligible to give Government and Bank Exams being a candidate with an age of 34 years?
  18. Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation?
27th February 2013, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various government exams that I can give after graduation?

Civil services are a good option for graduates. They can also try for Combined Graduate level exam also. In banks they can apply for clerical/P.O positions. You can apply for other graduate level exams conducted by SSC/PSC. UPSC often conducts CDS exam to recruit graduates in defense.
30th August 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various government exams that I can give after graduation?

sir i did my under graduation in marine engineering and currently i'm doing m.tech in mechanical,will i be able to get into some industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?