29th January 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a Government job with 50% marks in Graduation?

I have completed my graduation with 50% but in 12 class i have got 47% so if i want to give some government exam is there is any problem with the percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  2. Will I be able to get a Government job with 50% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  5. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
  6. How to get government job after passing 10th with 60% marks
  7. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  9. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  10. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a government job after finishing commerce graduation with 47% marks?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  13. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  15. Can I apply for any government sector job with 49.5% marks in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  18. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
29th January 2015, 10:18 PM
anair

Default Re: Will I be able to get a Government job with 50% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 50% but in 12 class i have got 47% so if i want to give some government exam is there is any problem with the percentage?
You do not have to worry about your past score. Most of the jobs invite applications from candidates who have the required qualification, and this does not take into account your past percentage. Since you are a degree holder, you can apply for all the graduate level jobs.
31st March 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get a Government job with 50% marks in Graduation?

I have got 82% in madhyamik,74%in h.s and 52%in graduation. I am not an hons graduate. So what are the govt job in which i can apply?
31st May 2017, 01:02 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

Even just passing students without scoring can apply for government jobs .

But most of the government jobs management takes entrance exam for giving jobs to the job holder .
4th January 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Please mention the gov jobs with educational eligibility of 50% for general stream of graduation viz BSC,BCOM,BA,BTECH.
19th May 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

My graduation percentage is 47% and my 12th & 10th percentage is above 70%. Will I able for any govt job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?