25th July 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What will my salary be after completion of MCA and M.Tech in India?

Sir/Mam, I pursued mca and plan to do M.Tech. What will my salary be after completing the course in India? Where can I be recruited? Can you please tell me what is the average salary which we can expect after completion? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  2. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  3. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  4. Starting salary after completion of Integrated MCA for freshers?
  5. Job opportunities and scope in Oil Indian Limited for MCA fresher? Salary according to the post in Oil India Limited to MCA fresher?
  6. Eligibility to study MTech for MCA student? -- [New]
  7. Salary package of a Software Developer on MCA basis in India?
  8. Does Oil India Limited offer recruitment to MCA fresher? Salary structure in Oil India Limited?
  9. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?
  10. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  11. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  12. Is it possible to do ME after MCA?
  13. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  15. Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?
  16. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  18. How much salary can I get in MNCs after completion of MCA from NIRMA university?
25th July 2017, 10:43 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What will my salary be after completion of MCA and M.Tech in India?

Job profiles after MCA:-

Software consultant
Software developer
Software publisher
Computer system analyst
Hardware engineer
Project manager
Web developer

Salary:-

Starting salary is around Rs. 3.5 lakh per year.

Salary after M.Tech:-

For mechanical engineer salary range is between Rs. 4.7 lakh to Rs. 7.2 lakh per year.

For project manager salary range is between Rs. 9 lakh to Rs. 19 lakh per
year

For software Engineer / developer / programmer salary range is between Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 8.8 lakh per year.
26th July 2017, 04:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I am not sure of the reason why you are planning to do M.Tech course. You have already completed MCA which is a Post Graduation course and M.Tech also a Post Graduation course.

There won't be any added benefits for you by doing M.Tech. But if you do M.Tech course from top Institutes like IIT's, then you will be having good career scope.

As per the salary, it would be depending upon the various parameters like
-the college or Institute from where you completed your Post Graduation
-your subject knowledge and skills
-the kind of company which you are applying for
-the job designation for which you are applying for
-Company standards etc.

Normally, most of the top MNC's will offer Rs.3 Lakhs as the starting package for MCA candidates. Some small companies will offer even less than this.

To get more salary, M.Tech would be helpful. But that M.Tech course should be from popular Institutes.

If you get admission for M.Tech course in IIT's, definitely there will be so many campus placements.

Companies will hire you by paying high salaries which would be in the range of 6-20 Lakhs per anum.

So, my suggestion would be to go for job if you are planning to do M.Tech from regular colleges. Continue in the job and do M.Tech course in distance mode.

But if you get admission for M.Tech in IIT's, I would suggest you to quit the job and do M.Tech course in regular mode.
26th July 2017, 11:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It is not fixed. It depends upon organization in which you are going to work. Generally for any fresher who has done MCA and M.Tech, salary of around Rs 30k to Rs 40k is given by reputed company.

You can get jobs in Information technology companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, Infosys, Google, Wipro etc. Salary generally increases with job experience.
28th July 2017, 01:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I pursued mca and plan to do M.Tech. What will my salary be after completing the course in India? Where can I be recruited? Can you please tell me what is the average salary which we can expect after completion? Thank you!
Candidate after completing your MCA you can apply for the M.TECH in computer science. Here are some details regarding M.TECH course:-

>> M.TECH computer science is a postgraduate course for which minimum qualification required to apply is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

>> Duration of M.TECH course is 2 years.

JOB FIELDS AFTER M.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE:-

>> Software designer.

>> Database administrator.

>> Technical analyst.

>> Web application developer.

>> IT analyst.

>> Software Programmer.

>> IT consultant.

>> Network administrator.

SALARY OFFERED >> Salary range after M.TECH per year is from RS:- 2,29,500/- to RS:- 16,50,000/-

Good luck for your carrier.
31st July 2017, 07:28 PM
narim.

MCA means computer domain. Software technology jobs you can get after MCA.

M.Tech also you do computer science streams only. M.Tech CSE is the course.

Then you will get sound subject knowledge and get more salary.

For MCA students, salary in the starting id 3.5 L.

This is not same. Big companies give more salary.

M.Tech students get salary of 6 L. Again this is also big companies give.

M.Tech and MCA both completed students are less. It is advantage to get job easy and with high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?