5th July 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?

How much salary could EEE student can get after completing course?how much salary could i can get in private sector?how much salary could i can get in government sector? Can you please suggest me the best company to join?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?
  2. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  5. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  6. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  7. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  9. What is the salary breakup if we are work in government sector? -- [New]
  10. Best option between government job and private job?
  11. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  13. How to get a good job in Agriculture after BSc?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India?
  16. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  17. Is there any government jobs after completing BBM course? Details about salary packages if it's private sector?
  18. Minimum marks should be secured in B.E EEE to get government and private sector jobs?
8th July 2016, 08:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?

Salary depends on various factors like -

- The employer who is providing you the job opportunity.
- The job role being offered.
- The institute from which you pursued the qualifying course.
- Your knowledge and skills.

Hence, exact salary cannot be stated here directly.
However, you can earn around 15000- 25000 per month in private and government sector being a fresher. But if the above factors are in your favour, you can earn in lakhs per month in private sector and around 40,000-50,000 per month in government sector.
8th July 2016, 11:03 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?

Salary in private sector depends on which company you are joining, you have experience or not. If as a fresher you join may get INR 17000 to 20000/- pm & increase as per your performance & annual increment. But if you have a experience of 1-2 years may earn 25000/- pm.

Salary in government jobs depends for which post you are apply. They also ask for the experience but not much. So, if you wish for government job then buy Employment news from any paper vendor shop.
8th July 2016, 06:31 PM
monu2681992

For your every questions we do have one and only one satisfactorily answer:
Based on your depth of knowledge and your talent for the negotiation for the CTC and the salary you will be getting salary.

Now wanted to elaborate it.
If you are smart enough to catch thing very fast, if you are a good learner, if you are a good observer, if you are a good listener, if you have interpersonal skill then you can get the job of your expectation and and your own salary, but for this you need to be exceptionally strong.

Best companies are:

1. Mocrosoft.
2. Google.
3. Facebook.
4. Amazon.
5. yahoo.
6. Linkedin.

** You can try in these companies too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?