31st October 2015, 12:16 AM
rama guru

What would be the average monthly salary we can draw after completion of B.Com computer application?

What would be the average monthly salary we can draw after completion of B.Com computer application? Can you please let me know where all I can apply for the job and get it? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same.

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 09:16 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What would be the average monthly salary we can draw after completion of B.Com computer application?

There are various job opportunities after doing B.Com .You should learn tally then you can get good job & you will be having bright future.

You can also register in some sites then you will get calls from different companies .There are some sites are as given below.

www.mailto.com
www.shine.com
www.timesjob.com
www.fresherworld.com

You can also do further studies in MBA having specialization in HR/Finance/Marketing.After doing mba you can get a job in this field marketing,media,retail,HR,IT.

You can also apply for Government jobs.

Banks
IAS,IPS
SSC
RRB
31st October 2015, 10:30 AM
sanju0770

Default Re: What would be the average monthly salary we can draw after completion of B.Com computer application?

Hi friend,

B.Com with computer application is a nice course but now a days only having one course i not enough. I would suggest you should learn other important aspects of the subject for a better job prespective. The best thing which can be done is that you must learn Tally or some other basic computer courses and then choose whether you want to go towards a computer course or towards commerce field.

Accounting always have a nice future and if you have good contacts then you can handle accounts of your nearby shops and easily earn more than 50K per month. However if you go for a job then you will end up getting 5K - 20K per month based on the company and your performance.

You can also consider govt. Jobs where there is a vast opportunity available with good salary structure and other things.

Hope it will help you
31st October 2015, 10:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I would not suggest to go for job opportunities after completion of your B.Com course. Because you will be given entry level positions and the salary would not be too high.

In small companies especially, all the scrap work will be given to B.Com candidates and you may have to do the same work repeatedly and there is no scope for learning due to this.

I would suggest you to opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level to get good job and salary after doing your B.Com course.

The admission for MBA will be given on the basis of Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

The duration of MBA course is 2 years and to be eligible to apply for the Entrance Exams, you should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your B.Com course.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

You can do MBA in the following modes
Full Time MBA
Part Time MBA
Executive MBA

This is what is my suggestion. However the final choice is yours.

After B.Com, you can get job opportunities in
Banks
Insurance Companies
Stock Broking Companies
Asset Management Companies
Corporate Companies

You can work in the following roles
-Accountant
-Dealer
-Sales representative etc.

You will be offered 10K-15K in these jobs and in the marketing jobs, there will be targets. You need to work hard to achieve targets.

You are also eligible to apply for Government jobs like civil services and Bank PO Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?