14th September 2011, 10:27 PM
priyanshu@ashu

Can i join B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree after doing 12+2 with Biology?

Hello sir,

I have done 12+2 with Biology. can I Join the B-Tech civil Engineering Degree

Please Suggest me.............

Thanks

Ashwani

12th October 2011, 01:24 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Can i join B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree after doing 12+2 with Biology?

Dear friend,
you have told that you have done 12+2 with biology. But i could not understand properly the meaning of 12+2. Also you have not specified any college or entrance exam.

yet i am providing commom eligibilty criteria for B.Tech college.
Passed/Appeared in 10+2 with minimum 60%(variable) and with Physics and Mathematics as main subject. Third subject can be chemistry etc.
if you have not these then you may not eligible.
12th October 2011, 08:11 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: Can i join B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree after doing 12+2 with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanshu@ashu View Post
Hello sir,

Thanks

Ashwani
Dear friend, sorry to say but biology student is not eligible for any engineering course and entrance exam,
for engineering entrance exam candidate passed 12th with physics,chemistry and mathematics so i really said to say you can not enroll for engineering course,
but you become a doctor and this field is not less then engineering, after biology in 12th you can apply for AIPMT & STATE PMT EXAMINATION entrance exam so don't mention you can do better in field of medical ,
you can also take a admission in
>>biotechnology
>>microbiology
>>biotechnology
above field is really help to do something different.
good luck
20th October 2011, 07:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree after doing 12+2 with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanshu@ashu View Post
Hello sir,

Thanks

Ashwani
Dear friend,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B-TECH course.Because those who have the subject of Math ,Physics ,Chemistry in 12th are eligible.

The ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for B-TECH admission:-

1. You must be passed 12th or its equivalent with 55% aggregate marks.

2. The 12th or its equivalent must be from a recognised board of examination under the state or the central govt scheme.

Actually you have completed in Bio-Science department.So you are eligible for only medical related courses.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?