23rd May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What's the qualification required in 12th for taking admission in B.Sc?

i want to do BSc what is the qualification required in 12th for BSc
how may i get details about the stated forum...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th?
  3. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  5. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  6. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  7. Basic qualification required for admission in Architecture?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required to become scientist?
  12. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  13. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  15. Procedure for admission in Agra University after taking admission in BSc Geology?
  16. How to get into Navy after 12th? Entrance exams conducted for admission?
  17. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  18. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
25th February 2012, 02:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the qualification required in 12th for taking admission in B.Sc?

For pursuing B.sc course you need to complete your 12th from Science Stream. To get admission in B.sc.you have to score at least 50% Marks in your Intermediate Examination from a recognized institute.Though the admission procedure varies from college to college.
25th February 2012, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the qualification required in 12th for taking admission in B.Sc?

In order to join the B.Sc course a 12th class qualification is essential. You have not mentioned in which subject area you want to take up the B.Sc course. The 12th class should be done from a recognized central or state board. You should also have taken science as the major subject. The percentage of marks may differ as per the college you are applying to but a minimum of 50% is essential. The merit list of the candidates will be published after you apply to any college. In certain colleges a written test will be conducted as part of selection of candidates.
26th February 2012, 11:08 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do BSc what is the qualification required in 12th for BSc
how may i get details about the stated forum...
You have not mentioned in which subject you want to take up in B.Sc course.

To join B.Sc course then the candidate need to completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination and 5 % relaxation is given to the reserved categories.Mostly there is no entrance examination for B.Sc course but some colleges are conducted examination for B.Sc course.

Selection Procedure of B.Sc course :- Written examination as well as personal Interview not for all the colleges only Some colleges.Other colleges only conducted the Personal Interview.

And the percentage is differ from college to college and every college there own requirements for B.Sc course.

There is a various B.Sc course are available in Now a days.

B.Sc(Mathematics)
B.Sc(Chemistry)
B.Sc(Physics)
B.Sc(Botany)
B.Sc(Zoology)
B.Sc(Computer Science)
B.Sc(Bio-Technology)
......etc.
2nd August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what qualification required for get admission in ms university after 12th in medical
23rd April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

MY name is krishna bharadwaj and i have just completed my 12th class. I am intrested in astrophysics and i want the complete steps
in order to start my carrier in the field of astrophysics after my 12th class.

my email id
[email protected]
24th April 2013, 04:34 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

If you want to go for Bachelor of science in the future then you have to complete your 12th with science field i.e.either with non-medical or with medical stream.

In the medical stream,you have to study the main three subjects with carefully.And the name of the subjects are:

1.Biology
2.Chemistry
3.Physics

And in the Non-Medical stream,You have to study the following main subjects,those are as follows:-

1.Mathematics
2.Chemistry
3.Physics

And to go for B.Sc,you must have to complete your 12th with more than 60% marks under some recognized university or board.

There
are
so
many
streams
or
we
can
say
types
in
B.Sc
and
you
can
choose
any
one
according
to
your
interest.

You can go for B.Sc honors in which there is only one stream or subject for which you have to study in deep.

There are various streams or we can say that there are so many subjects in which you can complete your bachelor degree.

Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics)

And after completion of bachelor degree,you can go for masters or say post graduation course i.e.M.Sc(master degree in science).

Thank u!!
16th May 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....I am complete 12th..what are the subject required in bsc geological course
15th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for back nursing in Ms university in Baroda please tell me quickly
8th March 2016, 09:45 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Qualification required :-
* Completion of 12th with aggregate percentage 65% .
This is necessary not only for doing B.Sc for every graduate course .
-> Select college of your wish to do B.Sc and then submit your 12th certificates .
-> Simple this is the procedure .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?