17th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Chaitanya Rao

When is the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur? When will I get the form for the entrance exam?

Dear sir/Mam,
when is B.ed entrance exam in nagpur?where n when can i get the form for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  2. When is the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur? When will I get the form for the entrance exam?
  3. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  4. When will the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur be conducted? Are BA final year students eligible for this exam?
  5. Does Nagpur University conduct any entrance exam for Ph.D program?
  6. Last date for submission of RTMU Nagpur PhD entrance exam form? -- [New]
  7. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of Nagpur University?
  8. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of Nagpur University?
  9. Complete information regarding B.Ed CET exam to be held in Nagpur?
  10. Date of the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur? Are the forms available for B.Ed exam?
  11. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
  12. Details about B.Ed entrance exam?
  13. Date of B.Ed exam of Maharashtra Government? Date of submission of form? How to get the B.Ed entrance exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?
  15. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  16. Date of B.Ed entrance exam of Nagpur University? Last date to submit the forms?
  17. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  18. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
19th September 2011, 07:12 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur? When will I get the form for the entrance exam?

Hi,

Well don't be worry. Nagpur University announces its B.Ed entrance exam. It ll be held on 18.11.2011 for winter season.

To know more pls refer http://rtmnagpuruniversity.co.in/

Regards
19th September 2011, 07:24 PM
malek basit

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur? When will I get the form for the entrance exam?

Dear friends....

>> The Engineering, Medical and Agriculture Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) will be held on May 14 and the Intermediate syllabus will be followed strictly, Dr Reddy announced, reiterating that there will be no change in the exam pattern. However, the final rank would be generated with the inclusion of 25 per cent marks scored in Intermediate or its equivalent examination, he added.

>> At present, candidates who have passed 12th standard examination or its equivalent and those qualified in the IIT-JEE regular and extended merit list and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana are given admission to five-year integrated Master of Science programme.

~ Regards~
• Basit •
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?