18th March 2012, 01:10 PM
BUNNI SAIKUMAR

Can I be eligible for NDA Exam of next year being a candidate with an age of 18 years now?

Respected sir
my name is saikumar.i completed my 12+ day before yesterday.i want to go for nda coaching in this month.my age is 18.on jan 4 i wil be 19..but for next year nda-1 exam i will be 19+..so i can write exam or not..i am not that much clever at studies..so what i should now.

18th March 2012, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NDA Exam of next year being a candidate with an age of 18 years now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNI SAIKUMAR View Post
Respected sir
my name is saikumar.i completed my 12+ day before yesterday.i want to go for nda coaching in this month.my age is 18.on jan 4 i wil be 19..but for next year nda-1 exam i will be 19+..so i can write exam or not..i am not that much clever at studies..so what i should now.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Your age now in 18 years old so in the time of NDA exam , your age should be over 19 years.

So in that stage you are not applicable for NDA exam.Better option for you to try for NDA II exam in 2012.

Because in this time your age should be below 19 years old.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

Selection procedure for NDA exam

• Written test
  • Interview
  • Medical
For more details about NDA exam CLICK HERE

19th March 2012, 07:54 AM
renurr

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for NDA Exam of next year being a candidate with an age of 18 years now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNI SAIKUMAR View Post
Respected sir
upsc conducted nda exam twice a year dear you can apply for this exam :N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012 date of notification 05.05.2012
last date 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
exam date 19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)
do hard work and always remember " kosish karne wale kabhi haarte nhi "so jut jao ad do lots of practice for this exam its good that you know your weakness dear be positive always
good luck
19th March 2012, 08:14 AM
bunty00

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NDA Exam of next year being a candidate with an age of 18 years now?

HY,
for nda a candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.
19th March 2012, 09:22 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
Yes you are eligible to appear for the NDA examination.
Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should complete 12th standard from any recognised state board of india.

Age limit is 16.5years to 19years.

Candidate must be a citizen of india.

NDA exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
For more details visit the official website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
19th March 2012, 11:05 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognisd University within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical Fitness.

As you have completed 12th and interested for NDA, you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification will come out in the month of May 2012.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
19th March 2012, 01:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows..

The NDA exam is held twice in a year through UPSC , NDA-I & NDA -II the details of NDA - I are as follows...

For further details visit website .
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.............
21st May 2012, 09:43 AM
bantidas

Dear candidate,

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination , this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

You can join any one of the following Defence services by cracking this examination .

-Army wings
-Navy wings
-Air force

Minimum Height :-

~~Army wings :- Acceptable height is 157.5 cms .

~~Navy wings :- Acceptable height is 157 cms .

~~Air force :- Acceptable height is 162.5 cms .

Chest should be well developed. Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.

Additional Requirements :-

-Running : 2 to 4 Km. in 15 minutes
-Skipping
-Pushups : Minimum 20 each Sit-ups
-Chin ups : Minimum 08
-Rope Climbing : 3 to 4 meters.

You have to pass 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply .

You must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years and there is no relaxation given to the reserved categories . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

The highlighted lines mean that you have to appear in the exam before 19 years of ag so work accordingly.

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
21st May 2012, 09:53 PM
vivek patti

Hello,
NDA- National defence acedmy. NDA exam is conducted by upsc every twice a year .
After passing 12th you are eligible for NDA exam with any stream of the subject like bio, maths ,commerce etc.
Also other than passing 12th you must have also some of the given eligibility for NDA exam, which are as follow;--
• You must be UNMARRIED
• Your age limit must belong in between 16.5 –19 years
• Your eye sight is not more than -0.75 & +O.25
• You also be physically fit
• You must be citizen of india
• Girls candidate are also eligible for some of the post like nursing

After passing the exam you may also pass through the various ssc process than if nyou pass all of them than you have a training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?