31st August 2017, 08:57 PM
sanskar1234567

When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for Merchant Navy colleges in Uran? What is the fee structure?

When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for Merchant Navy colleges in Uran? What is the fee structure? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  3. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  5. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  6. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  7. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  8. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  13. Which are the government colleges of Merchant Navy? Fee structure to be paid?
  14. Which are the entrance tests conducted for merchant navy?
  15. Which entrance exam to write and pass in order to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  16. What is the merchant navy course fee structure?
  17. What is the Merchant Navy course fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
3rd September 2017, 11:43 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for Merchant Navy colleges in Uran? What is the fee structure?

Training Ship Chanakya, (TS Chanakya) Navi Mumbai
Admission to this institute is entirely based on JEE Advanced exam conducted jointly by IITs.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai
In this institute, admission is merely based on JEE Advanced Exam conducted jointly by IITs.

LBS College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai
You must have passed 10th standard to apply for this institute. For getting admission here, you need to apply for Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN NET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test.

JEE Advanced entrance exam will be conducted in the month of June after the commencement of JEE Main Exam. While IGNOU Merchant Navy test will be conducted in October and notifications will be released shortly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?