14th September 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the merchant navy course fee structure?

please
tell me merchant navy course fees...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  3. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  4. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  5. What is the Merchant Navy course fee structure?
  6. What is the merchant navy course fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  9. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
  12. What is the fee structure of for Navy courses?
  13. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  14. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  15. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
  16. Information about DEC Cadet(Merchant Navy)? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for marine or merchant navy in India?
  18. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the merchant navy course fee structure?

Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 52% science? What is the fee structure?
8th March 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 11 class non .medical can I join merchant navy and how much salary give me the navy at junior emgeneer
23rd June 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 10th class non. Medical can I join merchant navi and how much salary give me the navi at junior emgeneer
14th December 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 60% maths, physics and chemistry What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?