28th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?

After apassing +2 how one can join merchant navy what is its elegibility what is its fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  2. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  6. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  7. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  8. What is the Merchant Navy course fee structure?
  9. What is the merchant navy course fee structure?
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  13. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
  14. What is the fee structure of for Navy courses?
  15. Where to get the forms for merchant navy?
  16. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream? -- [New]
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  18. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
30th May 2012, 09:39 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After apassing +2 how one can join merchant navy what is its elegibility what is its fee structure?
Career In Merchant Navy
Hello,
This Post has the Details Regarding Career in Merchant Navy.
So Here We Go:

These are the courses which you can go for after Completing your 10+2:
  • 3 year degree course in Nautical Science
  • 4 year degree course in Marine Engineering
  • 3 month course for Deck Cadets

Following is a Brief List Of Govt. Universities in which you can Pursue your Career:

> T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai:
  • Course: 3 years
  • Degree: Degree in Nautical Science by MU.
  • One Year Sea Training: Cost 30,000 Per Year.
  • Minimum: 60% in P.C.M at 10+2 or 55% in B.Sc or BE/B.Tech from AICTE approved
  • Admission: through JEE Screening Test (IIT-JEE Exam)
  • Contact Address: Capt.Superintendent, Training Ship Chanakya, Karave, Navi Mumbai., Tel. 022- 770 3876.

> Marine Engineering and Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata:
  • Course: 4 years (Affiliated to Jadhavpur Univ)
  • All other parameters stay same as those for T.S.Chanakya college.
  • Contact Address: Marine Engineering & Research Institute, P-19, New Taratalla Road, Kolkata – 700 088, Tel. 033- 401 4673

> MERI, Mumbai
  • Course: 1 year Pre-Sea Training
  • Eligibility: Engineering Deg with Mechanical Branch.
  • Fees: 1,40,000/-
  • Contact Details: Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai – 400 033, Tel. 022- 3723577,E-mail - [email protected]
Regards,

Nik!
31st May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10 2? What will be the fee structure for this?

i hav got 77% in 10 2 n i wanna join merchant navy. can i get to know its whole procedure????
16th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10 2? What will be the fee structure for this?

what should i do after competion of 10 exam?
24th October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

caste based reservation criteria
25th October 2012, 09:41 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?

If you have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the subjects then of coures you are eligible for Merchant Navy. You can either decide to study further and obtain degree for officer level jobs or apply for deck cadet now.

I must tell you that most people are lured by good salary in the Merchant Navy. The monthly salary easily reaches 6 digit mark and comes with great perks. However all these things are for officer level posts. A lot of these perks do not come for deck cadets.

Therefore I will recommend you to pursue education further and obtain a bachelor degree. Please see below regarding what you should do.

Eligibility

1. 10+2 with PCM as the subjects.

2. At least 50-60 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Candidate should be unmarried at the time of applying.

4. You will have to go through a medical test.

Education

You have two options for good officer level jobs.

1. A 3 year Bachelor course in nautical science.

2. B.Tech in Marine Engineering which is 4 years long course.

Direct Entry

You can apply for deck cadet job after completing 12th (PCM). To do so you will have to undergo 3 months pre-sea training.

The fee depends on the course and could vary from college to college. Below are some good colleges. You should contact them for information related to fee.

Colleges

Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.
30th October 2012, 01:47 PM
suraj391

Default Re: How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?

Hi ,

Therefore I will recommend you to pursue education further and obtain a
bachelor degree. Please see below regarding what you should do.

Eligibility

1. 10+2 with PCM as the subjects.

2. At least 50-60 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Candidate should be unmarried at the time of applying.

4. You will have to go through a medical test.

Education

You have two options for good officer level jobs.

1. A 3 year Bachelor course in nautical science.

2. B.Tech in Marine Engineering which is 4 years long course.

Direct Entry

You can apply for deck cadet job after completing 12th (PCM). To do
so you will have to undergo 3 months pre-sea training.

The fee depends on the course and could vary from college to college.
Below are some good colleges. You should contact them for information related to fee.

All the best
thaxsssss friendsss
BEST OF LUCK..
30th October 2012, 06:50 PM
suraj391

Hello,
This Post has the Details Regarding Career in Merchant Navy.
So Here We Go:

These are the courses which you can go for after Completing your 10+2:
3 year degree course in Nautical Science
4 year degree course in Marine Engineering
3 month course for Deck Cadets

Following is a Brief List Of Govt. Universities in which you can Pursue your Career:

> T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai:
Course: 3 years
Degree: Degree in Nautical Science by MU.
One Year Sea Training: Cost 30,000 Per Year.
Minimum: 60% in P.C.M at 10+2 or 55% in B.Sc or
BE/B.Tech from AICTE approved
Admission: through JEE Screening Test (IIT-JEE Exam)
Contact Address: Capt.Superintendent,
Training Ship Chanakya, Karave, Navi Mumbai., Tel. 022- 770 3876.

> Marine Engineering and Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata:
Course: 4 years (Affiliated to Jadhavpur Univ)
All other parameters stay same as those for T.S.Chanakya college.
Contact Address: Marine Engineering & Research Institute, P-19, New Taratalla Road, Kolkata – 700 088, Tel. 033- 401 4673
thaxsss
all the best
15th September 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

after passing 10 2 what can i do for merchant navy
13th October 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir...i am studying b.tech 3rd year in aeronautical stream..am i eligible for joining merchant navy
26th November 2013, 04:48 PM
imperialtk11

welcome to join merchant navy with indian cdc. travel around the world, become a captain of ship & earn u.s.d.
" 100% placement guarantee on written."
here we have many officers.
" ISO 9001:2008 Certification "
contact for booking of seats - 0512 6066222 ,07388014527 , 08957935899.
or visit-http://www.imperialmarineservices.com/

To Ask Any Question Feel Free To Ask On Our Company Facebook Page Visit- http://www.imperialmarineservices.com/
Imperial Marine Services
www.imperialmarineservices.com
Shipping is pivotal to the current requirements of the global market in the light of global economy , with over 90% of international trade carried out by the shipping

join merchant navy . travel around the world,become a captain of ship
&earn u.s.d. " 100% placement guarantee www.imperialmarineservices.com
website - www.imperialmarineservices.com
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/join.merchantnavy.5
https://www.facebook.com/Imperialmarineservices
Twitter - https://twitter.com/imsmaritime
Attached Files
File Type: doc GP RATING -GI.doc(39.5 KB, 95 views)
30th December 2013, 02:09 PM
arnav.khan

Smile Re: How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?

is there some other college/institutes for deck cadet course and nautical science?

if there then please mail me at

[email protected]
29th March 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How shall I get into Merchent Navy after completion of 3 years nautical science study in maritime college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?