11th November 2012, 07:49 PM
sharique shaikh

When is the food inspector exam going to be held? I am a Pharmacy Graduate

I am a pharmacy graduate, when food inspector exams are going to held, and from where will i get information about the exams, the syllabus and last question papers. Am i eligible for appearing in this exam?

30th November 2017, 06:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the food inspector exam going to be held? I am a Pharmacy Graduate

The entrance examination is conducted by state government for recruitment of food inspector in the state.

Yes, you are eligible to entrance examination after the bachelor degree in pharmacy.

The age limit to appear in examination varies with state. The examination is conducted in written stages followed by the interview.

So, you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final recruitment. There is no fixed schedule for notification of examination. So, keep visit official website of State PSC for updates.
30th November 2017, 09:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the food inspector exam going to be held? I am a Pharmacy Graduate

Food Inspector examination is conducted by State PSC. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy, agriculture, botany etc..

So, you can appear in entrance examination as you have completed your bachelor degree in Pharmacy.

The examination is conducted in written and interview stages. So, you have to qualify in examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?