16th August 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

In which year I should take up GRE? What kind of preparation is needed?

I am studying B.E.Mechanical.. I want to pursue my higher studies in aeronautical engineering.. In which year i should take up gre exams?? What kind of preparations i need??

20th August 2014, 01:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which year I should take up GRE? What kind of preparation is needed?

You should take up GRE exam in the final year once you are done with the placements and projects. This is because GRE is a tough exam with huge competition. Hence, preparation should be excellent for that and for that you need to devote ample time. Therefore the right time for taking up the exam is in your final year - eight semester or after that.

Your preparation should be excellent to get a good score in GRE. This is because there is a huge competition wherein you will also compete with international candidates. Hence you need to practice question from various GRE books, previous years papers and if possible take coaching in reputed coaching institutes. Books like Official Guide to GRE, Cracking the GRE, etc. should be followed for a better preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?