31st January 2017, 10:49 AM
sonamshrivastava

When Indian Army Nursing Cadre application forms are published? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Nursing holder and I am a male candidate. I want to know when the Indian Army out application form for B.Sc Nursing? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for me?

31st January 2017, 11:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Indian Army Nursing Cadre application forms are published? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

One who wishes to join Army Nursing has to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing or GNM course at schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals and on successful completion of training,a candidate is appointed as permanent or Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service .

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class in Science (PCB) & English with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board .

-The candidate should have born in between 1st August 1990 to 31st July 1998 .

-Minimum Height required is 148 cm .

Selection is made on the basis of written test followed by interview and medical test .

Syllabus for the written test :-

General English

General Knowledge

Physics

Chemistry and

Biology .

Eligible candidates can apply online through Join Indian Army Website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?